Helping people understand your organisation
Effective communication is at the heart of successful organisations. Projects need to incorporate a clear approach to communication which is strongly linked to their engagement with stakeholders. This includes the responsibility of producing a range of information for stakeholders, the local community, the general public, staff and the media about an organisation’s work, standards and services.
Access to quality information has a major impact on the wellbeing of local communities. It is an essential element for providers and consumers and will help meet your customer’s needs.
We offer an experienced independent information, communications and support service which can significantly add value to the reputation of your organisation. We can help create and deliver the right service for you. We can support you with:
- Effective marketing and communication, tailor-made to your needs
- Setting up and managing social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Public relations – creating key messages, press releases and media statements
- Marketing your organisation effectively by creating posters, leaflets, email newsletters, and other quality information that meets current information standards
- Still time to respond to the Govt's Mental Health and Wellbeing Plan call for evidence, whether you have lived expe… https://t.co/FATY9YeMrqyesterday
- @TorbayCDT @TheTorbayWeekly Fantastic news 6 days ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: It is important to check that older friends, family and neighbours are coping during the hot weather. Keep in touch over t…13 days ago
- RT @HwDevon: If you were recently admitted to hospital for treatment, @LivingOptions would like to hear how you felt when you came home aft…15 days ago