Helping people understand your organisation
Effective communication is at the heart of successful organisations. Projects need to incorporate a clear approach to communication which is strongly linked to their engagement with stakeholders. This includes the responsibility of producing a range of information for stakeholders, the local community, the general public, staff and the media about an organisation’s work, standards and services.
Access to quality information has a major impact on the wellbeing of local communities. It is an essential element for providers and consumers and will help meet your customer’s needs.
We offer an experienced independent information, communications and support service which can significantly add value to the reputation of your organisation. We can help create and deliver the right service for you. We can support you with:
- Effective marketing and communication, tailor-made to your needs
- Setting up and managing social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Public relations – creating key messages, press releases and media statements
- Marketing your organisation effectively by creating posters, leaflets, email newsletters, and other quality information that meets current information standards
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnh23 hours ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…2 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…3 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p13 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv78 days ago