Helping people understand your organisation
Effective communication is at the heart of successful organisations. Projects need to incorporate a clear approach to communication which is strongly linked to their engagement with stakeholders. This includes the responsibility of producing a range of information for stakeholders, the local community, the general public, staff and the media about an organisation’s work, standards and services.
Access to quality information has a major impact on the wellbeing of local communities. It is an essential element for providers and consumers and will help meet your customer’s needs.
We offer an experienced independent information, communications and support service which can significantly add value to the reputation of your organisation. We can help create and deliver the right service for you. We can support you with:
- Effective marketing and communication, tailor-made to your needs
- Setting up and managing social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Public relations – creating key messages, press releases and media statements
- Marketing your organisation effectively by creating posters, leaflets, email newsletters, and other quality information that meets current information standards
- RT @Torbay_Council: Torbay residents urged to be more cautious, meet in small groups outside where possible and stay working from home if y…21 hours ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: "I did my research and there’s no proof the vaccine affects your fertility” says Danielle from Exeter Danielle, who plans…21 hours ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: Solve your child's symptoms anytime, anywhere. The NHS' HANDi App provides up-to-date advice on common childhood illnesses…21 hours ago
- RT @HealthwatchE: What a turn out! Over 150 people are joining us this morning to hear about people's experiences of remote GP appointments…21 hours ago
- How do you like to share your feedback about the health and social care services you use? We're finding out the mo… https://t.co/tNlZ5LShTxyesterday