Helping people understand your organisation
Effective communication is at the heart of successful organisations. Projects need to incorporate a clear approach to communication which is strongly linked to their engagement with stakeholders. This includes the responsibility of producing a range of information for stakeholders, the local community, the general public, staff and the media about an organisation’s work, standards and services.
Access to quality information has a major impact on the wellbeing of local communities. It is an essential element for providers and consumers and will help meet your customer’s needs.
We offer an experienced independent information, communications and support service which can significantly add value to the reputation of your organisation. We can help create and deliver the right service for you. We can support you with:
- Effective marketing and communication, tailor-made to your needs
- Setting up and managing social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Public relations – creating key messages, press releases and media statements
- Marketing your organisation effectively by creating posters, leaflets, email newsletters, and other quality information that meets current information standards
- Here at Engaging Communities South West we wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year… https://t.co/y7oRkHEqN330 days ago
- Our latest Email Newsletter is now available to view below! Including details on our activities this month & pro… https://t.co/qaA0809Jr872 days ago
- Exciting news! We have 2 new working positions opened up! To enable our #digital service to grow & support more p… https://t.co/NxyFwJTbXm168 days ago
- Our latest Email Newsletter is available to view below, please have a read! It includes details on our activitie… https://t.co/umaEjJIwUK201 days ago