A critical friend helping you to improve
Did your big idea work? Have you made a difference? What lessons have your learnt? What should be your next steps to ensure valued outcomes and impact?
Whether you are a small community group, a statutory provider of health services, or a local business providing care services, external evaluation is an essential part of your business planning process.
We can work with you so that you are asking the right questions, collecting the right quality data and presenting your findings in a way which informs and builds confidence in your future decisions.
We tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear. We can:
- Design, host, run and market bespoke surveys
- Research and analyse local data, information and markets
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders
- Write detailed reports on trends, issues and findings
- Evaluate impacts, outcomes and evidence-based recommendations
- RT @swasFT: Sunday was the busiest day recorded in SWASFT history. Please use our service wisely & only call 999 in a life-threatening eme…15 hours ago
- Your voice can make a difference! Tell us about your recent experiences of #NHS or social services in #Torbay and h… https://t.co/R7hhVtGaTD15 hours ago
- RT @DHSCgovuk: Restrictions have now eased in England but visitors to care homes still need to: ✅ wear a mask ✅ limit close contact ✅ take…21 hours ago
- RT @swasFT: Do you need urgent medical help? Think 111 before 999. 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ You can contact NHS 111 by phone or online, at any time of d…2 days ago
- The majority of legal COVID-19 restrictions have ended today and guidance will emphasise personal judgement and res… https://t.co/wBWBCymrZq2 days ago