A critical friend helping you to improve
Did your big idea work? Have you made a difference? What lessons have your learnt? What should be your next steps to ensure valued outcomes and impact?
Whether you are a small community group, a statutory provider of health services, or a local business providing care services, external evaluation is an essential part of your business planning process.
We can work with you so that you are asking the right questions, collecting the right quality data and presenting your findings in a way which informs and builds confidence in your future decisions.
We tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear. We can:
- Design, host, run and market bespoke surveys
- Research and analyse local data, information and markets
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders
- Write detailed reports on trends, issues and findings
- Evaluate impacts, outcomes and evidence-based recommendations
- Check out this week's e-bulletin, available to read now! https://t.co/zFROi9uW3o ☎️ Let us know how well did NHS 1… https://t.co/bT6QCE2Mko6 hours ago
- RT @Deafledservices: Important coronavirus news update in BSL from @royaldeaf https://t.co/pZbMuhAWX9 @LivingOptions @RDEhospitals @Torb…2 days ago
- Let us know what is the best way for you to communicate with us to ask questions or give feedback on the health and… https://t.co/ar8oxepmqY2 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/gvZnfSpvlB2 days ago
- RT @EddystoneTrust: This week is National Sexual Health Week and we will be talking about Consent, what it means, how you can ensure you ha…2 days ago