Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- RT @Torbay_Council: Torbay residents urged to be more cautious, meet in small groups outside where possible and stay working from home if y…17 hours ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: "I did my research and there’s no proof the vaccine affects your fertility” says Danielle from Exeter Danielle, who plans…17 hours ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: Solve your child's symptoms anytime, anywhere. The NHS' HANDi App provides up-to-date advice on common childhood illnesses…17 hours ago
- RT @HealthwatchE: What a turn out! Over 150 people are joining us this morning to hear about people's experiences of remote GP appointments…18 hours ago
- How do you like to share your feedback about the health and social care services you use? We're finding out the mo… https://t.co/tNlZ5LShTxyesterday