Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnhyesterday
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…2 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…3 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p14 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv78 days ago