Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- Our latest e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/nyFUe3HriM In this issue Important blood tests will continue acros… https://t.co/WzDbTRByC6yesterday
- RT @samaritans: Today, on #WorldSuicidePreventionDay, we’ll be exploring what 'hope' means in suicide prevention and sharing stories of hop…2 days ago
- RT @mentalhealth: Today is #WorldSuicidePreventionDay. Prevention is something that we can all individually help with. A short conversatio…2 days ago
- Today is #EmergencyServicesDay To all the people who work & volunteer across the NHS & emergency services, we thank… https://t.co/p3F0AChX9U2 days ago
- RT @NHSAndrewM: Ola works for @HwDevon @HealthwatchPlym @HWTorbay and is one of our vaccine ambassadors, encouraging local people to have t…2 days ago