Helping you understand what people value, want and need
Community engagement is an essential tool for all sectors. Whether you are planning new health systems, developing a new product or testing an idea to attract funding for your organisation, you need good quality data.
Engagement is good for communities. We help people to feel valued, listened to and able to shape the places, services and activities where they live.
Engagement reduces waste, improves wellbeing and can help bring communities together.
Our engagement team is routed in local communities. We have the trust of local people who value our independence and respect our impartial approach. We can:
- Run focus groups, including gathering relevant attendees
- Gather case studies & feedback from real people
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders (including both statutory and private sectors)
- Set up & host bespoke engagement events in the community
- @TorbayCDT @TheTorbayWeekly Fantastic news 4 days ago
- RT @NHSDevonCCG: It is important to check that older friends, family and neighbours are coping during the hot weather. Keep in touch over t…11 days ago
- RT @HwDevon: If you were recently admitted to hospital for treatment, @LivingOptions would like to hear how you felt when you came home aft…13 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Women of Torbay, please tell us how you feel about your birth control options & how we can improve the service https://…13 days ago