Helping you understand what people value, want and need
Community engagement is an essential tool for all sectors. Whether you are planning new health systems, developing a new product or testing an idea to attract funding for your organisation, you need good quality data.
Engagement is good for communities. We help people to feel valued, listened to and able to shape the places, services and activities where they live.
Engagement reduces waste, improves wellbeing and can help bring communities together.
Our engagement team is routed in local communities. We have the trust of local people who value our independence and respect our impartial approach. We can:
- Run focus groups, including gathering relevant attendees
- Gather case studies & feedback from real people
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders (including both statutory and private sectors)
- Set up & host bespoke engagement events in the community
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv7yesterday
- RT @NHSAbility: Read the new NHS #EasyRead newsletter. Lots of information about staying healthy and using the #NHSApp https://t.co/OTKWwYC…2 days ago
- The Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID) launched on Friday 1 October, putting prevention at the he… https://t.co/L8vnWY2mtn2 days ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: ♀️ | Walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations are available at the English Riviera Centre in Torquay tomorrow between 8.30am an…2 days ago
- RT @mentalhealth: This #BlackHistoryMonth we’re celebrating organisations who do vital work in black mental health. Join in. Tell us abou…2 days ago