Helping you understand what people value, want and need
Community engagement is an essential tool for all sectors. Whether you are planning new health systems, developing a new product or testing an idea to attract funding for your organisation, you need good quality data.
Engagement is good for communities. We help people to feel valued, listened to and able to shape the places, services and activities where they live.
Engagement reduces waste, improves wellbeing and can help bring communities together.
Our engagement team is routed in local communities. We have the trust of local people who value our independence and respect our impartial approach. We can:
- Run focus groups, including gathering relevant attendees
- Gather case studies & feedback from real people
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders (including both statutory and private sectors)
- Set up & host bespoke engagement events in the community
- Check out this week's e-bulletin, available to read now! https://t.co/zFROi9uW3o ☎️ Let us know how well did NHS 1… https://t.co/bT6QCE2Mko23 hours ago
- RT @Deafledservices: Important coronavirus news update in BSL from @royaldeaf https://t.co/pZbMuhAWX9 @LivingOptions @RDEhospitals @Torb…2 days ago
- Let us know what is the best way for you to communicate with us to ask questions or give feedback on the health and… https://t.co/ar8oxepmqY2 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/gvZnfSpvlB3 days ago
- RT @EddystoneTrust: This week is National Sexual Health Week and we will be talking about Consent, what it means, how you can ensure you ha…3 days ago