Helping you understand what people value, want and need
Community engagement is an essential tool for all sectors. Whether you are planning new health systems, developing a new product or testing an idea to attract funding for your organisation, you need good quality data.
Engagement is good for communities. We help people to feel valued, listened to and able to shape the places, services and activities where they live.
Engagement reduces waste, improves wellbeing and can help bring communities together.
Our engagement team is routed in local communities. We have the trust of local people who value our independence and respect our impartial approach. We can:
- Run focus groups, including gathering relevant attendees
- Gather case studies & feedback from real people
- Deliver effective, independent consultations with all stakeholders (including both statutory and private sectors)
- Set up & host bespoke engagement events in the community
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/gMiHy1wrH0 In this week's issue: How to stay safe after Covid… https://t.co/eJr9fN4zIYyesterday
- RT @swasFT: Sunday was the busiest day recorded in SWASFT history. Please use our service wisely & only call 999 in a life-threatening eme…3 days ago
- Your voice can make a difference! Tell us about your recent experiences of #NHS or social services in #Torbay and h… https://t.co/R7hhVtGaTD3 days ago
- RT @DHSCgovuk: Restrictions have now eased in England but visitors to care homes still need to: ✅ wear a mask ✅ limit close contact ✅ take…3 days ago
- RT @swasFT: Do you need urgent medical help? Think 111 before 999. 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ You can contact NHS 111 by phone or online, at any time of d…5 days ago