So that you can deliver what really matters
With increasing compliance requirements it is getting harder for the community and voluntary sector to provide the essential help which supports wellbeing and brings communities together.
We can offer our skills and expertise to support and highlight the impact, outcomes and successes that funders may require when evaluating any projects.
We can help build and support consortia so that partner agencies can concentrate on delivering the things they do best whilst also having the size and expertise to bid for contracts in an ever competitive market place. We can:
- Evaluate projects and perform 360 degree peer reviews of your organisation
- Engage with service users and the voluntary sector to deliver specific focus groups
- Utilise our community champion network to gather feedback
- Liaise with volunteers to help with projects
- Support the voluntary sector meet a variety of organisational needs including engagement, evaluation, marketing, communications and digital support.
- Our latest e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/nyFUe3HriM In this issue Important blood tests will continue acros… https://t.co/WzDbTRByC6about 1 hour ago
- RT @samaritans: Today, on #WorldSuicidePreventionDay, we’ll be exploring what 'hope' means in suicide prevention and sharing stories of hop…6 hours ago
- RT @mentalhealth: Today is #WorldSuicidePreventionDay. Prevention is something that we can all individually help with. A short conversatio…6 hours ago
- Today is #EmergencyServicesDay To all the people who work & volunteer across the NHS & emergency services, we thank… https://t.co/p3F0AChX9U23 hours ago
- RT @NHSAndrewM: Ola works for @HwDevon @HealthwatchPlym @HWTorbay and is one of our vaccine ambassadors, encouraging local people to have t…yesterday