So that you can deliver what really matters
With increasing compliance requirements it is getting harder for the community and voluntary sector to provide the essential help which supports wellbeing and brings communities together.
We can offer our skills and expertise to support and highlight the impact, outcomes and successes that funders may require when evaluating any projects.
We can help build and support consortia so that partner agencies can concentrate on delivering the things they do best whilst also having the size and expertise to bid for contracts in an ever competitive market place. We can:
- Evaluate projects and perform 360 degree peer reviews of your organisation
- Engage with service users and the voluntary sector to deliver specific focus groups
- Utilise our community champion network to gather feedback
- Liaise with volunteers to help with projects
- Support the voluntary sector meet a variety of organisational needs including engagement, evaluation, marketing, communications and digital support.
- RT @HWTorbay: Have you applied yet? Applications are OPEN for the HEALTHWATCH ASSIST ENGAGEMENT GRANT!! To find out more information…25 days ago
- RT @TorbayCDT: What’s the most effective way of finding out what is best for #youngpeople? Ask them. But do we? It is a weird fact of life…29 days ago
- If you, or someone you care for has experienced difficulties accessing online health or care consultations, please… https://t.co/nKpBl6FRLA36 days ago
- Latest blog post from Pat Harris, our CEO. Reflecting on our achievements during the last two years and how we cont… https://t.co/vAnTFCVOmi49 days ago