So that you can deliver what really matters
With increasing compliance requirements it is getting harder for the community and voluntary sector to provide the essential help which supports wellbeing and brings communities together.
We can offer our skills and expertise to support and highlight the impact, outcomes and successes that funders may require when evaluating any projects.
We can help build and support consortia so that partner agencies can concentrate on delivering the things they do best whilst also having the size and expertise to bid for contracts in an ever competitive market place. We can:
- Evaluate projects and perform 360 degree peer reviews of your organisation
- Engage with service users and the voluntary sector to deliver specific focus groups
- Utilise our community champion network to gather feedback
- Liaise with volunteers to help with projects
- Support the voluntary sector meet a variety of organisational needs including engagement, evaluation, marketing, communications and digital support.
- "We appreciate it can sometimes feel frustrating, but we do everything we can to get people the care they need as q… https://t.co/dmZWIL6WSr2 hours ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: We're working with Dartmouth Town Council to explore whether the community can buy the former Dartmouth Hospital, and…3 hours ago
- Our weekly e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/1PJ6PhBxhu In this issue: Children and Family Health Devon Celeb… https://t.co/PNnwcaMPkj4 days ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | Join Torbay Carers this Thursday for Carers' Rights Day. There will be a range of online talks, drop-in sessions,…6 days ago
- Carer's Rights Day is on Thursday 25 November and there are a wide range of activities going on to say thank you to… https://t.co/vRcQ0r7S0q7 days ago