Helping you become digitally-friendly
In this new digital era, organisations need to adjust their business models to reflect the changes this brings.
Focusing on the digital customer experience when it comes to achieving your goals can significantly reduce costs and create more satisfied customers.
We have a variety of tools available that can encourage the interactions between the customer and organisations taking place on digital platforms, such as mobile, desktop, iPad or other tablets. We can:
- Use our unique online rate & review feedback centre to allow you to receive real public feedback
- Provide you with a feedback ‘widget’ tool for your website, to encourage transparency and openness
- Support you with setting up and managing social media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter
- Design, host, and market bespoke online surveys via our premium, secure feedback tools
- Deliver experienced focus groups to test and feedback on your website or digital tools
- Create bespoke online e-learning training module packages for you to share with your workforce remotely
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnh2 days ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…3 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…4 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p15 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv79 days ago