Helping you become digitally-friendly
In this new digital era, organisations need to adjust their business models to reflect the changes this brings.
Focusing on the digital customer experience when it comes to achieving your goals can significantly reduce costs and create more satisfied customers.
We have a variety of tools available that can encourage the interactions between the customer and organisations taking place on digital platforms, such as mobile, desktop, iPad or other tablets. We can:
- Use our unique online rate & review feedback centre to allow you to receive real public feedback
- Provide you with a feedback ‘widget’ tool for your website, to encourage transparency and openness
- Support you with setting up and managing social media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter
- Design, host, and market bespoke online surveys via our premium, secure feedback tools
- Deliver experienced focus groups to test and feedback on your website or digital tools
- Create bespoke online e-learning training module packages for you to share with your workforce remotely
- RT @swasFT: Sunday was the busiest day recorded in SWASFT history. Please use our service wisely & only call 999 in a life-threatening eme…18 hours ago
- Your voice can make a difference! Tell us about your recent experiences of #NHS or social services in #Torbay and h… https://t.co/R7hhVtGaTD18 hours ago
- RT @DHSCgovuk: Restrictions have now eased in England but visitors to care homes still need to: ✅ wear a mask ✅ limit close contact ✅ take…yesterday
- RT @swasFT: Do you need urgent medical help? Think 111 before 999. 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ You can contact NHS 111 by phone or online, at any time of d…2 days ago
- The majority of legal COVID-19 restrictions have ended today and guidance will emphasise personal judgement and res… https://t.co/wBWBCymrZq3 days ago