Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- RT @Deafledservices: Important coronavirus news update in BSL from @royaldeaf https://t.co/pZbMuhAWX9 @LivingOptions @RDEhospitals @Torb…about 1 hour ago
- Let us know what is the best way for you to communicate with us to ask questions or give feedback on the health and… https://t.co/ar8oxepmqY2 hours ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/gvZnfSpvlB7 hours ago
- RT @EddystoneTrust: This week is National Sexual Health Week and we will be talking about Consent, what it means, how you can ensure you ha…7 hours ago
- RT @EddystoneTrust: How can you tell if someone is enjoying sex or being touched? Lack of eye contact,tensing their body or not responding…7 hours ago