Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/gMiHy1wrH0 In this week's issue: How to stay safe after Covid… https://t.co/eJr9fN4zIYyesterday
- RT @swasFT: Sunday was the busiest day recorded in SWASFT history. Please use our service wisely & only call 999 in a life-threatening eme…3 days ago
- Your voice can make a difference! Tell us about your recent experiences of #NHS or social services in #Torbay and h… https://t.co/R7hhVtGaTD3 days ago
- RT @DHSCgovuk: Restrictions have now eased in England but visitors to care homes still need to: ✅ wear a mask ✅ limit close contact ✅ take…3 days ago
- RT @swasFT: Do you need urgent medical help? Think 111 before 999. 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ You can contact NHS 111 by phone or online, at any time of d…5 days ago