Engaging Communities South West (ECSW) grew in response to increasing demand for our expertise within Torbay and the wider South West region.
We offer Engagement, Evaluation, Communications support, Digital support, Training and support to the statutory, voluntary and private sectors.
We also manage the contract for award-winning independent health & social care community champion Healthwatch Torbay, and run a number of different projects in the community.
We have an experienced team of paid staff, trained volunteers and community researchers ready to work with you to improve your services and extend your reach. We also have a bank of associates who bring additional capacity and expertise as required.
Healthwatch Torbay and Engaging Communities South West is a not for profit organisation offering services at a price you can afford.
Please click the tabs above to view our team, track record and testimonials or click here to see the different services we can offer.
You can also subscribe to our e-News by clicking here.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/X4eRmrHhJW In this issue ️Prime Minister sets out new measures… https://t.co/EhPDfNRPlr19 hours ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: ⏰ | There is still time to apply to be one of our Public Governors. These key positions help influence and shape our p…yesterday
- Public urged to wait their turn as booster programme expands in Devon Around 50,000 people are already being vacc… https://t.co/4hK8sNV91pyesterday
- Our Autumn Voices magazine is available to read on our website https://t.co/309bCkM3pd See plans from the NHS on… https://t.co/wydLltbXsl2 days ago
- "We appreciate it can sometimes feel frustrating, but we do everything we can to get people the care they need as q… https://t.co/dmZWIL6WSr3 days ago