Help us to make a difference
Volunteers are a vital part of Engaging Communities South West’s activities. Our volunteers bring valuable skills and knowledge to the organisation, that we can draw upon to make a real difference. Some people have experience of services as a patient or a service user and some have useful knowledge of health and social care services from previous professional roles. Much of our strength is rooted in the passion of the people who choose to become involved with us and we are very much aware of this.
If you’re interested in being a volunteer for Engaging Communities South West, please get in touch by clicking on the Contact Us page to fill in a form and send a message to us by email.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnh2 days ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…3 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…4 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p15 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv79 days ago