During the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020 we worked with local Public Health Teams and a range of local community wellbeing groups to create a dedicated online information and advice service.
Hundreds of different local services and support links were added to a dedicated website, which offered trusted links to National Guidance, Local Information, General Advice, Mental health services & support, Bereavement Services and even links for Parents, Carers, Children and Young People.
As the COVID-19 situation was emerging, we set up a single webpage to provide up-to-date health information and advice in order to help protect the public, our staff, volunteers, service users, clients and visitors. But soon after we were inundated with visitors to the page and requests from local voluntary, community, and statutory partners requesting us to include their own COVID response offer on our webpages.
Due to public demand and the sheer volume of useful information, advice and guidance on offer, we transformed the COVID-19 section of our website to clearly exhibit the hundreds of support services and links available to people during the lockdown.
This regularly updated information tool can be viewed by clicking here.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnh2 days ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…3 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…4 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p15 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv79 days ago