Healthwatch Torbay – the independent healthcare consumer champion for over 135,000 people
Our multi award-winning service has received national recognition as one of the leading Healthwatch providers in the country.
Our Healthwatch function has a strategic role which enables us to understand and influence local and national health and care policy. This has also enabled us to build a wide network of contacts within the health, social care and wellbeing sector, alongside extensive links in the voluntary sector and local communities.
Some of our awards recognition is below, please visit the Healthwatch Torbay website for more :
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…2 hours ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p1yesterday
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv75 days ago
- RT @NHSAbility: Read the new NHS #EasyRead newsletter. Lots of information about staying healthy and using the #NHSApp https://t.co/OTKWwYC…6 days ago
- The Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID) launched on Friday 1 October, putting prevention at the he… https://t.co/L8vnWY2mtn6 days ago