You will see from our About Us page that we have grown considerably since we were established in 2012.
The majority of our work during that time has been our contract with Torbay Council to deliver the statutory requirements of the Social Care Act, providing a consumer voice for health and social care in Torbay under the banner of the independent award-winning charity, Healthwatch Torbay.
We also provide a variety of other services and have increasingly delivered high quality commissioned pieces of work for a range of providers. Our impact can be seen in examples of our most recent work, available to view in detail by clicking the text below.
- This week's e-bulletin is out now! https://t.co/eklKntM9bs NHS 111 - what was your experience? Ultrasound model… https://t.co/Xjt2LAKxnh23 hours ago
- RT @TorbaySDevonNHS: | A new ultrasound model, made possible thanks to the generosity of Torbay Hospital League of Friends, will be used…2 days ago
- RT @Torbay_Council: Walk-in vaccination sessions at the Riviera Centre this week from 9:30am to 12pm. Pfizer first and second doses availab…2 days ago
- Have you or your loved ones recently used #NHS 111 to get medical help? Did you get the advice and care you needed?… https://t.co/XFZTxZY1p13 days ago
- This week's e-bulletin is out now https://t.co/Jyctx50BHO In this issue ☎️NHS 111-what was your experience? Wo… https://t.co/Zqb0vP7Rv78 days ago