You will see from our About Us page that we have grown considerably since we were established in 2012.
The majority of our work during that time has been our contract with Torbay Council to deliver the statutory requirements of the Social Care Act, providing a consumer voice for health and social care in Torbay under the banner of the independent award-winning charity, Healthwatch Torbay.
We also provide a variety of other services and have increasingly delivered high quality commissioned pieces of work for a range of providers. Our impact can be seen in examples of our most recent work, available to view in detail by clicking the text below.
- RT @DHSCgovuk: Restrictions have now eased in England but visitors to care homes still need to: ✅ wear a mask ✅ limit close contact ✅ take…2 hours ago
- RT @swasFT: Do you need urgent medical help? Think 111 before 999. 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ You can contact NHS 111 by phone or online, at any time of d…2 days ago
- The majority of legal COVID-19 restrictions have ended today and guidance will emphasise personal judgement and res… https://t.co/wBWBCymrZq2 days ago
- RT @TorbayHR: Some recommendations from the #NHS on how you can continue to keep you and everyone around you safe! @TorbaySDevonNHS #prot…2 days ago
- RT @NHSEngland: ‘Because I care.’ NHS patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings and follow social distancing meas…2 days ago